Uninstall Plugin

For now to uninstall a plugin we have to go to community, search the plugin, and then uninstall it, sometime we even forget the plugin name so we have to go back and forth. Is there a way to quickly uninstall the plugin on the same screen without having to leave the screen and search it on community page? *Please see Sketch for your reference.

Thank you.

1 Like

If you use the Figma desktop app, you can go to Plugins > Manage Plugins. You’ll be presented with a plugin modal where you can easily uninstall all your plugins by clicking on the minus(-) icon.

1 Like

Ah I see, i didn’t notice it. Thanks

1 Like

This no longer seems to work. It’s overly difficult to remove a plugin imo.
You have to click these three dots and then select “Remove from saved plugins”

7 Likes

@owilliams This is because you no longer “install” plugins – plugins are now “saved” instead of “installed”

You can hit the “remove from saved plugins” and it will remove them from your “saved” list. However, this won’t remove them from the “recents” list – that list is dynamic, and changes as you use other plugins (similar to other “recent” lists you may have seen in other places).

This was recently changed, so the topic you commented on is now outdated. I’d recommend you check out the help page with these changes here: https://help.figma.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042532714#Save_plugins

Since most of the info here is now outdated, I’m going to close this topic. Feel free to start a new one if you have additional feedback or questions on how the plugin system works :smiling_face:

4 Likes