Unable to copy/paste on iPad

Copy and paste no longer work while using FigJam on my iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (5th generation).

I’m unable to copy and paste objects on the canvas, or even text from another application onto the canvas.

It stopped working something like a couple weeks ago.

11 Likes

I have the same issue

1 Like

Same same. A fix would be great :pray:

1 Like

Same here. 4th gen iPad pro.

Same here, cannot work on iPad because of that

1 Like

Just using figjam on iPad for the first time and this is immediately a limitation to how I would use it. Massively reduces quick ideation. Plus one for a fix please!

Sup with this? not working for me either. Any help here Figma?

1 Like

Same here, need to fix it

1 Like

Same thing here. Figma on iPad is now pretty much broken and useless. Any idea anybody when this is going get fixed?

1 Like

Also same :sob:

Same here!!! this is important!!!

it’s august and and i just downloaded figma. still the same issue occur. please fix this :sob:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Is there some reason I am unable to copy and paste on an ipad? Please help! Does anyone know a fix for this?

1 Like

Bumping this thread — would really like to be able to use command c on iPad. Not being able to copy paste with keyboard shortcuts drastically reduces efficiency. Seems like a small thing but it has a big impact.

1 Like

Hey All,

The team had been tracking this issue, but they need more context to reproduce the issue.

What OS are you using?
What apps are you trying to paste from?
Which code path are you using to copy+paste with?

I did the project initially in my laptop, but I tried to make an edit in my ipad, but copying and pasting image wont work.

When I try to copy and paste image from photo library, it won’t work. But If I copy the pre added image in the figma project, copy/paste will work.

Thanks for reaching out and providing context, @Kevin_Aton!

What OS are you using?
Which code path are you using to copy+paste with?

We’ll pass this info onto our FigJam team, who is working on a fix for this bug.

Hello @Kevin_Aton! My name is Chris I work on our iPad Application. May I ask how you are copying the image from photo library? Are you using the iOS share sheet, tapping “Copy”, switching back to the Figma application, and trying to paste into a FigJam board?

1 Like