Unable to activate interactive components

Hello! It seems that I have a bug related to interactive components.

They only work when I create the variants and the interaction within the same page as the prototype (When I copy/paste the instance in another page, they stop working)

Trying to look for a solution, I realised that I can’t see the option “enable interactive components” in my app.

I tried deselecting everything and even searching it with “help” but it doesn’t seem to be avaiable. Is there a reason for this? How could I fix it?

Hi @Antia_Garcia I tested copy/pasting an instance of a interactive component between pages but its maintained correctly. Are you able to recreate this from a new file in your drafts?

I would suggest reaching out to the support team directly via this form for help: https://help.figma.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Be sure to use your Figma account email, include links to the file, and share it with support-share@figma.com so they can take a closer look. I would also recommend to include a short video demonstrating the issue you are seeing.

Hi! In a new page, the button state is maintained in a new page, but for example, a drop down menu don’t seem to work when copied in a new page. I’m including the link of a test in a new document:

I also wanted to ask, is it normal that I can’t see the option “activate interactive components” or is it something that doesn’t exist in the last Figma builds?

Thank you!

My issue may be related, my interactive component is not showing in the list to select. Only the non-variable components will show up in the Open Overlay list. It is in my components library, but in the library is looks like it’s in a different section even though it’s in the same section (I say this because the background is not the same color as the one that does show up in the open overlay list… regardless of section it’s simply not showing up in the list to chose from at all).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.