Tab and arrow buttons for adjusting image no longer working

When I’m adjusting an image’s exposure, contrast, etc., the “tab” and “arrow” buttons are no longer functional. This makes it difficult to fine-tune an image using only the mouse. Is this a bug? (I was able to do this in the past)

2 Likes

Same problem… Can’t imagine this was removed on purpose.

Very frustrating to try to do micro adjustments with mouse cursor on a tiny slider…

1 Like

Please bring it back!!

1 Like

Hey All, thanks for flagging this!

I just try to reproduce this on a Mac using the desktop app and in the browser on Chrome.

My desktop app is working as expected, but in browser, this ability doesn’t seem to be working.

Can you please confirm if that’s also what you’re experiencing? Please let me know if this is happening in browser, on the desktop, or both as well as what OS you’re using. With this information from you all, I’ll flag this over to our team to investigate!

This may not be a bug, but rather a feature of the program or a setting on your computer. Check to see if the keyboard settings on your computer or the program you use to adjust your images have changed. Also make sure your operating system and software are updated to the latest version, as sometimes updates can change how the keys work.

1 Like

Figmaで塗り>画像を選択して、露出やコントラストを調整するときに、
キーボードの左右キーで調整できるようにしてほしい。

前は、キーボードの左右キーが使えたが、今は使えない。
今は、マウスだけで動かせる状態なので、キーボードの左右のキーで使えるようにしてほしい。

do you solve the problem? I have the same problem.

Hi all,

Thanks for flagging. Our engineering team hope to investigate further, could you reach out directly to the support team with a copy of your file: https://help.figma.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?

Please make sure you use the email associated with your Figma account, include links to the file in question, and share access with support-share@figma.com. Don’t worry, inviting us to view your file won’t impact your billing.

Thanks,
Toku