Sticky end lines?

Why I can’t stick line to any point of one object? Only 4 points (up, down, right and left). I need to connect lots of lines to object but they all go to one points and that’s look bad. In instruction is said

To place the end point of a line on any part of an object (and avoid the snapping the line to the side of the object), hold down ⌘ Command (Mac) or Ctrl (Windows) while moving the line.

But it doesn’t work for me

1 Like

May be someone at least repeted problem?

Hey @Artem_Baksha,

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble! We were trying to reproduce the issue, but using cmd while dragging allowed us to drag multiple connectors from one sticky to another.

Please reach out to the support team directly via this form for help, so they can look into it further: https://help.figma.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

This is whats happening when Im trying to do that with ctrl pressed while dragging.

@dvaliao you see the problem?

Thanks, @Artem_Baksha!

We’ve passed this thread along to our technical quality team who is looking into your open ticket. They’ll reply via email as soon as they have an update for you.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @Artem_Baksha, could we get details of the browser version, machine, and keyboard that you’re using? Thanks!