Show/hide UI not working anymore on MacBook Pro

Hey !

Show/Hide UI shortcut doesn’t seem to work anymore in Mac. It has changed from Command + \ to Command + . and i can’t use it in Mac anymore.
This shortcut is so useful during workshops presentation. I really need it back :smiley:

Have a nice day,
Audrey

1 Like

On Mac I use Command + \ (backslash) and it seems to work for me. Maybe you have caps lock on or have remapped your shortcuts in System Preferences?

I do not have this shortcut anymore… It was working perfectly before. Now Command + \ seems to hide / show multiple cursors.

Capture d’écran 2022-07-05 à 15.58.21

1 Like

Hmm, yeah you may have found a bug … I also have Show/Hide UI as Command-. on a control-click, but in my case BOTH Command-. and Command-\ work for me to show/hide the UI. Which probably isn’t right either. Anyone else on Mac want to give it a try? I’m on Monterrey 12.4

1 Like

⌘. to show or hide UI works for me. I’m on iMac Monterey 12.1

1 Like

I’m on Mac Monterey 12.4 and last version of Figma.
For me Command-. show me this message on the bottom of my screen “Multiplayer cursors visible/hidden”. And Command-\ do nothing. (But it was working before last Figma update).

Capture d’écran 2022-07-05 à 21.32.37

Same for me… The shortcut Command + . does’nt work anymore :frowning:
I tried with Command + \ but still doesn’t work, it only switches “Multiplayer cursors”

I’ve the same issue. I agree with @Audrey_Haag it’s so useful while we’re on workshop. Is there any news about this bug?

command+`

just happen to work for me (I’ve been trying everything!)

Thanks! It works great for hide layers panel. For all UI command+option+maj+/ is now working for hiding UI!

Hi, i’m using the figma app on my macbook pro, and all of your shortcut doesn’t work for me… I have to do everytime i need to toogle this feature, i have to right clic and unlock the feature…

As Figma seems to have a lot of shortcut in common with the Adobe PS/AI, and the >tab doesn’t seems used on figma. Is it possible to imagine the shortcut on the Tab keyboard?

Thx!

This still seems to be broken for me. “Command + .” used to be the command but it’s no longer working. I’ve tried all of the variations above with no luck. “Command + /” seems to trigger the search search menu for me for some reason. Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Command+. still works for me. Is this in the desktop app or the browser?