"Review Updates" dialog not display accurately

When update instances, I have to browse through all instances. But today I found that the instance showing in the dialog is always the first one in the list, despite of how many times I clicked “Next” or “Previous” or “Go to instance”.
You can see in this image: I go to the second one, then hit the “Go to instance” icon. I thought that the second one looked just like the first one, until I found it quite weird in the Properties and then moved the dialog away.

I believe this is a bug. So please, I want to use it as I always expected. I have tons of work to do every day and my teammates don’t quite really know these stuff so well.

Hi there,

Thanks for flagging. It seems strange. Since I couldn’t reproduce the behavior on my end, could you try troubleshooting steps? You can clear cache from Help > Troubleshooting > Clear Cache and Restart on Figma app.

If it doesn’t help, could you reach out directly to the support team with a copy of your file: https://help.figma.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Please make sure you use the email associated with your Figma account, include links to the file in question, and share access with support-share@figma.com. Don’t worry, inviting us to view your file won’t impact your billing.

Thanks,
Toku

Hi there, thanks for responding.
I tried clearing the cache and restart but it did not work. I have recorded a video for you for a better view:

Since the file is confidential in company so I don’t think I have the rights to share the file externally, including debugging purpose. Though I will ask my manager if we could send you the file.