1. Describe the bug/issue you’re running into?
When I paste an image into figjam, its location is centered in to the window versus the location of my mouse cursor
2. Are you able to consistently reproduce it? If so what are the steps?
Paste image data into figjam, note that it is centered on the screen instead of where my mouse is.
3. Share a screenshot, recording, console log, link to the file, etc.
4. Is the issue only happening in desktop app or a specific browser , or both?
Occurs on desktop app, not tested on web
5. What OS/version and/or browser/version are you using?
Ubuntu Linux, Gnome 3 desktop
Just an additional note that I am working with a window “always-on-top” in linux so that I can reference a document while also having figjam open underneath it. When I paste the image is placed under the “always-on-top” which causes me to need to pan in figjam too frequently.
Additionally, I think pasting where your mouse rests is more user friendly