My Font style keep disappearing!

I have my font style set up but somehow while im editing the frame. All the font style just disappear, and became style-free situation like the picture below

I have no clue why this happened again and again, but my collabs say they didnt change any setting while the editing. so i would love to know what exactly happened…

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out.

In most cases, when a problem with styles affects only text styles, this is nearly always caused by the use of conflicting font files across your team. This means that editors on a library or the file where the fonts are detached are using different versions of the font with slightly different sizing or spacing which the system logs as a font change to that text. Our system is showing conflicts for Inter on the file linked to your initial email.

Our Help Center has more information about resolving this kind of issue: Manage conflicting fonts. Could you take a look?

We suggest that you have all editors remove these fonts if they are locally installed and then all install the same version locally. You will then need to restart Figma to serve the correct font version.

I hope this helps but please let us know if you have further questions!

Thanks,
Toku

1 Like