Mobile Prototypes: Enable clickable prototypes to have a setting that stays within the boundaries of mobile

I have a slide deck that’s 1920x1080. Normal. Have a little icon for “next” at the bottom of each slide, hooked up correctly to the prototyping tool. Click, scroll to next slide.

When I send the link to anyone, including myself, the slide stays within boundaries when the phone is in Portrait mode, but when it is in landscape mode it’s totally unusable. This means that people I’m pitching have to try to read text that’s compressed from 1920 width to like 386 width.

Attached are photos. And Community Manager you are welcome to give me a workaround, but your product team should just implement a “Present” version of a prototype, and there should be a setting that “constrains” bleeds and overflows.

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your idea! I don’t think it’s available at this moment. We greatly value your feedback, and we would like to gauge the reaction of other members in the community. We may consider it for future enhancements!

Thanks,
Toku

1 Like

FYI, I did figure out a workaround, which was to take the dimensions of a phone frame, and then wrap it around the Slide frame. Then of course I had to go back to every single slide and set the frames to center rather than Left-Top. That seems to have done the trick, but it was quite the frustrating last few days.

1 Like