Merging cells in FigJam Tables

One important feature is missing = Merging cells :frowning: Is this feature included as an improvement in the near future?

38 Likes

Hey @Michal_Roman,

Thanks for the feedback! We’ll pass this along to the FigJam team for consideration.

We’ve also moved it to its own feature request to gauge interest from the community. Don’t forget to vote yourself!

5 Likes

I just tried to find out how to do that – hope it will be added as a feature soon!

2 Likes

Yes please! Huge +1 to this feature request

1 Like

I hope the cell merge function is added soon.

1 Like

+1 - Would love this feature; I switched from miro to figjam as a product manager to try to consolidate tools for my team and to make it easier to collaborate on roadmap planning/brainstorming with UX, but I don’t have nearly as much functionality as I did in miro.

Cell merging in tables gives flexibility when I want to organize and break out product initiatives that might touch different areas (ie warranting different cells to specify locations) but fall within the same strategy or theme.

1 Like

+1 on adding Merging of cells on Figjam tables.

1 Like

1 Like

+1 on adding Merging of Cells on Figjam Tables, Huge boost…

+1 feel like it’s the only thing that is missing right now

HUGE +1
Much needed

+1 , i too came here searching for how to do it, pls add this feature

The tables plugin is virutally useless without the merge cell function

Does anyone know if Merging cells in tables functionality is live or not? It’s a basic functionality that Figma product managers should be pushing it to production as part of minor enhancement rather seeking users’ vote for it. Is there any alternative that can be used for a table with uneven columns and rows?

1 Like

+1, this is much needed

+1 merging cells - i cant believe this isnt a feature yet - kinda disappointed tbh

1 Like

+1 for merging cells

+1 for merging cells here. The people have spoken! :smiley:

+1 for merging cells. please add this feature .

1 Like