Measure distances between layers - Doe

Hello,

I’m experiencing an issue while working with Figma on my macOS device. When attempting to use the “Measure distances” feature, it is not displaying as expected. I’ve already tried reinstalling Figma and checking settings, but the problem persists. My colleagues claim that everything works fine for them.

Additionally, I’ve also tried selecting objects or blocks, then pressing the “Option” key on the keyboard and using keyboard shortcuts, but this feature also doesn’t work.

Could somebody please assist me in resolving this issue? I would appreciate any recommendations or instructions on how to address this situation.

Thank you.

Hey Taras,

Thanks for reaching out to the community, and sorry to hear this is happening!
To cover some basic troubleshooting, can you confirm if it is happening on desktop app, browser or both?
Can you also try to clear out your desktop app and/or your browser cache, and force-quit? Please also make sure that you’re running the latest version of your browser.
You can follow these steps on our guide: Troubleshooting checklist

About the keyboard shortcut, you may have a mismatch in the language option selected. Please make sure you have selected the same language in your Figma keyboard shortcut and your personal system keyboard. For more information, you can check our article: here

If this still doesn’t help, please reach out directly to the support team, and explain the different steps you have done so far. They can help you out by filling this form here
Hope this helps!