Is there a way to add multiple interactions of the same type?

I would like to add multiple interactions of the same type (like after delay)

For example:
I have a button that upon clicking changes into a button with a loading indicator. After this button is back to normal I want to overlay a success message.

I would prototype that like this

• OnClick > Open overlay (Button with spinner)

• After delay > Close overlay (Button with spinner)
  • After delay > Open overlay (Success message)

• After delay > close overlay (Success message)
4 Likes

But this is done in a slightly different way. You don’t need to tear off the button as an overlay. Use the “Mouse Down”, “Mouse Up” triggers for the button.
You can see my example:

I also noticed that if you open the overlay when the animation of another component (button) is in progress, it stops. When the overlay is closed, the button animation continues. More:

7 Likes

You legend! Learned something new today :slight_smile:

I think that the interactions you used are the interactive components beta I still have to wait on, am I correct?

Oh yes, these are interactive components. If you are not registered for the beta version, then, unfortunately, you will not be able to see how it works. By the way, you can sign up for the beta here:

Here is a prototype video of how an interactive component should work for your task:

1 Like

Thanks! I was able to inspect everything including the interactions you used, but couldn’t apply it to other layers. I did register, but haven’t been able to access it. Still I hope that the ic is released soon, so we can really speed up our processes:)