Interactive component is not working with figma mirror

The interactive component isn’t working with figma mirror, though it’s working completely fine with Desktop prototype

2 Likes

I noticed i could not get a checkbox example to work on the sides of the screen in figma mirror. But when i moved them to the center of the frame it worked just perfectly. Im wondering if there is something wrong there?

The function is awsm! But indeed, I thought it wasn’t working, but it does its job on desktop. Would love to see it working on Figma Mirror, because I design for my phone.

Same here.

I actually found out that if you are working in mirror for a while and then add new interactions, these may not work until you refresh… I suggest you refresh your browser/app when updating/adding interactions, cause mirror is not always getting the update.

4 Likes

This did the trick for me, was really scratching my head until I tried refreshing the mirror. Thanks for the tip!

You are an angel!

I have the same problem - interactive components are working on desktop but not in Figma Mirror (also after restarting the mirror). Interactions that I added after the interactive component interactions, are working fine, so it’s not that the mirror is not up to date.

Love interactive components, but they’re much less valuable for app prototypes if they cannot be tested on a mobile device :frowning: Would love to see this feature added to Figma Mirror!

Edit: After a few hours, it suddenly worked (even though I had already restarted everything multiple times before then)… Seems like a bug then?

3 Likes

I’m experiencing the same issue right now, even after several hours the interaction isn’t responding on my mirror. I’m going to have yo leave it alone because there’s nothing else I can do at this point.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.