Hello, I can’t log into the Figma app. Writes to log in from the browser. I go to my account, and in the browser it says: “Your login session has expired. Try again on the desktop app " btn: “Open the desktop app” I open the application, and there again it says: “Login in with browser”
My Figma is not working at all. Can’t open neither browser nor app. Just endless sign of downloading but it’s not
Hey all, sorry to hear you are having issue to log in to Figma.
@Prachi_Shinde I checked in our backend that you filled out a ticket (#852317 for your reference). The support team is still investigating the issue. Thanks for your patience in the meantime
@Evgenya_Syrchina, as first troubleshooting steps:
- Can you make sure your computer is updated to the latest OS or Window (must be running Windows 10 or later in a 64-bit environment) and restart the computer? You can have more information on Figma desktop app requirements here: https://help.figma.com/hc/en-us/articles/5601429983767
- Close down all Figma tabs and clear your browser’s cache. Can you try clearing your cached files in both the browser (https://help.figma.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039827194-Figma-browser-requirements) and desktop app and see if there are any improvements there?
You can clear the desktop app cache on a Mac in the Help menu under Troubleshooting. If you’d prefer to manually clear your cache you can:
- Quit the Figma desktop app
- Open Terminal.app and enter the following command:
rm -rf "$HOME/Library/Application Support/Figma"
- Try opening the desktop app again
You can clear the desktop app cache on Windows under the toggle-arrow at the right of the top toolbar under Help > Troubleshooting. If you’d prefer to manually clear your cache you can:
- Close the Figma desktop app
- Open the Start menu, and paste in this, followed by enter:
- In the window that opens, delete the
DesktopProfilefolders if they exist
- Launch the desktop app again
If that doesn’t help, please reach out to the support team here: https://help.figma.com/hc/en-us/requests/new with a copy of your file and invite email@example.com to the file submitted in this ticket with “can edit” permission so we can look into this further? (This will not count towards your billing at all.) Thank you.