Get color styles from combined layers

Hey, I have a color palette template in a Figma file that I would like to use to generate color styles in the project (Primary 100, Primary 200, etc.). The template looks like below - each shade is a mix of color with the appropriate transparency of white and black.

I would like to generate color styles in the project based on these complex layers (without the need to merge them one by one).

I can do it manually by selecting each color with the eyedropper, but I would like to automate this somehow.

Is there a way to do this quickly without losing the layer structure?

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, there is no built-in feature. Probably, you may be able to find a helpful plugin like this:

It might not be the perfect solution, but I hope it helps!

Thanks,
Toku

Hi,

thanks for your answer. It is not about plugin to create color style from single color - i know couple plugins like that. Im looking for plugin to make flatten one-color layer from combined layers (when those are transparent) - it should corectly “calculate” few covered themself colors to one solid color. I can do that step by step by color picker, but I need some bulk action for dozens ones

Ah, got it! Thanks for the clarification. As far as I know, Figma doesn’t support that feature at the moment, unfortunately. As this would be a new feature request, I’ll move this post to the “Share an Idea” category so you can get feedback from the community.

Thanks for your understanding.