Fix position when scrolling for bottom bar not working in long frames

Hi everyone. I’ve tried nearly every solution for this problem and I don’t know what I’m missing. I’ve seen youtube videos explaining, I’ve searched for topics in the community, checked most solutions but nothing seems to be working and I don’t know if I am missing something or if this is a glitch.

I’m making a prototype with top and bottom navigation bars that are components. The objective is, as usual, to keep them fixed when scrolling, one at the top of the screen and the other at the bottom.

The top navigation bar works fine by setting the constraints to top and left.
The bottom navigation bar disappears from the presentation mode whenever I select “fix position when scrolling” and set the constraints to the bottom. It only appears if the constriction is set to the top, but I need it bellow. This only happens with longer frames that require scrolling. If the frame is the same size of the screen where no scrolling is required, constrictions are set to bottom and the “fix position” is on, it is displayed normally at the bottom of the screen.

I have done this before during my lo-fi prototype using groups instead of a component and it worked fine regardless of the size of the frame.

Now, I am just clueless as to what I am doing wrong and it’s driving me crazy, so I came here to ask for some help. Thanks in advance.

Could you share a screenshot or a link to the file?

Hi. since it took a while for the topic to be approved and I wanted to be done with my mockup yesterday, I ended up recreating the component from scratch. I did the exact same procedures and it worked fine this time around. So I guess the reason why it happened in the first place will remain a mystery. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.