Fix position to the bottom not working when viewed on my phone

Hey, I set up this prototype with the buttons at the bottom as constrained to the bottom + left and with the fix position option checked.

However, when I open the prototype on my phone the buttons are not visible (they are below the browser’s nav bar)

Not sure if I’m doing something wrong?

Set up
Screenshot 2021-05-15 at 10.02.14 AM

Set up

The buttons dont show up on my mobile view like this ----

Link to file – https://www.figma.com/file/W16e00auJT1EUQYnNHNr1I/Photos-of-India?node-id=0%3A1

1 Like

Hi @Amaya_Mangaldas , Did you get the fix? Even i,m looking for the same. Anything marked as fixed position is not showing up in the mobile browser.

Hii I ended up changing the design and I can’t really remember what happened with this - but been using that feature for bottom navigations etc and it’s been working. I think it may have something to do with the fact that it was overlapping on another layer (is that the case for you too?) I would try using frames instead of groups and avoid “open as overlay” in the prototype view (instead, use “navigate to” if possible). Just some random thoughts but don’t have a specific answer… let me know if you figure it out!

Happy to take a look if you send over the file @Alwyn_Braganza

@Amaya_Mangaldas I am having the same issue. I want to send the prototype to test on mobile phones but 2 buttons (fixed position) are not visible on one of the wireframes, without which you cannot proceed to the next page.

What can be done about this? :confused:

Make sure that your contraints are set to bottom left (see screenshot example below)

4 Likes

Thank You so much ! Working for me : )

Its working for me, any explanation for this? i have two figma file, the design almost all the same with the first, but the first has constraints top right (its normally mirrored).

and the second, i have to follow your suggestion to normally mirrored. even im using the same component.

Great Man solve the issue. Simple but hard to Solve.