Fix position inside scrollable component

Are there any possibilities to set an object fixed on a scroll inside a component?

Hey, I want to make sure I understand what you’re asking.

You want one of those Item Texts to be fixed to the top / somewhere, while the remainder scroll?

@rahendz, I put together what I think you’re asking.

I have a list of items, and the top one stays put, while the remainder beneath are scrollable.
Make sure your framed list has Clip Content checked, so that when you do your prototyping, your content goes beyond the frame limit (otherwise, you can’t scroll).

Also have your frame selected, and on the prototype tab, make sure that you have vertical scrolling selected so you can scroll vertically.

scrolling

1 Like

Screen Shot 2022-01-04 at 4.07.08 PM

Here’s a screenshot of my layers. My scrollable list is a frame itself, and Clipped Content is checked, and on the prototype tab, vertical alignment is on.

1 Like

is it worked if your Example’s Frame is a component? and play your prototyping only using the instance of that component?

try this layer, I need my scrollbar being fixed.

sorry, just got it. there is no need to fix on scroll feature. hmm, seems I was missing something back there and solved by seeing your layers. thanks @Ryan_Shumway

1 Like

Great! glad to hear that.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.