Figma and fontbase support problem

Does anyone have this problem? I used Figma and fontbase for my web projects without any problems for months (in browser version and app), now suddenly it doesn’t work anymore and all my fonts are missing. Is this a known issue/bug or is it just me?

• Figma and fontbase worked without any problems for months

• Its been a few days figma can’t read fonts from font base and all fonts in my projects are missing now.

4 Likes

Same problem as described…

the problem is this after updating figma I have font mergers my fonts were installed through fontexpert in all other programs everything works fine but figma does not see fonts I don’t know what to do figma completely demolished under clean and removed the font agent for figma also clean it all up a hundred Reinstalled once and no change. The only thing I understood is that if I install the font using the standard methods, then it appears in the figure, this option will not suit me in any way, since I have a lot of fonts and they are categorized. I don’t know what to do if you can help

Im having the same issue, activated fonts in fontbase doesnt appear in figma.
Did anyone found a solution?

Hi. I Switched to mozilla firefox and most of the bugs from figma disappeared. You can also try to download figma agent.

1 Like

Change the Root folder location to “C:/FontBase” from FontBase settings

2 Likes

thank you, was searching for a workarround for ages.
This actually works!

1 Like

Any solution to this? Changing my root folder didn’t work, and neither did installing the beta build.

1 Like