FigJam Connector Text Very Large / Unable to Change Size Back to Default

I searched around the forum and couldn’t find anything about this so figured I’d make a new post.

When I opened FigJam today, when I add text to a connector it displays in a very large size (like size “Large” when using a regular text box) and I can’t seem to find a way to change it back to the “Small” size, which I believe it uses by default for connector text.

All fo the connectors I created yesterday use the “Small” size text.

Any ideas for how to get new connectors to use the standers “Small” text size?

7 Likes

Playing around with it some more, it looks like the connector text will be whatever size the last used text box I made is.

1. Create a new stand-alone text box, size Large.
  2. Create a new connector. Text size will be Large.
  3. Create a new stand-alone text box, size Small.
  4. Create a new connector. Text size will be Small.
2 Likes

+1 this bug, I created a box with small text but the connector text continue as big and I cannot change the size.

Must be good if add a the feature/option for font size on the connector.

2 Likes

1 Like

+1
Can reproduce randomly. Changing font size in a text layer sometimes fixes this, but sometimes doesn’t.

Ability to set and manage the font size of connectors is the solution.

3 Likes

Just stumbled upon this problem. Please fix like Matt_Willett suggested.

1 Like

yeah, this is a bad one, please fix

Also having this issue. Ability to set and manage the font size of connectors is the solution.

+1 I have the same issue. I fix it by creating a text box and changing the font size to Normal then double-clicking the connector to create the text.

1 Like

this one worked for me as well! thanks

+1, this is a very frustrating bug.

+1 thanks for the workaround!

+1 this should be configurable

I faced the same issue now. What worked for me is this:

Select add new Text option. The font size would be set to large there. Change the font size of the text to Small. This changed the text size for the connectors as well.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.