Elements/components showing up different/off for other users

This has happened when other users in my company with view/edit capabilities are looking through designs and see a rectangle that’s off, the placement is weird/incorrect, or a symbol is glitching/different than it should be.

Other users have also sent me screenshots where there are huge artboards all over the current design that shouldn’t be there, and aren’t there/dont exist on my end.

Hi @bhwryan, Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us about this issue. We’d love to get a bit more information to help you out.

Could you give us a bit more detail about the issue you’re facing? A quick screen recording demonstrating the issue would be really helpful!

We’re also curious to know:

• Does this happen in the app, in the browser, or both?
  • Does this issue affect all collaborators or just a few person?
  • Are there any error messages when this happens?
  • Is this issue unique to this file, or does it occur in all existing files and new files created in Drafts?

If this issue persists, I’d recommend reaching out directly to our support team here: https://help.figma.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
To help our support team investigate, please provide:

• Your Figma account email address.
  • A quick video recording showing the issue. It’s useful for us to see the whole window in the video.
  • Answers to the above questions.
  • The link to the file, and please add support-share@figma.com as an Editor to those files (don’t worry, this won’t affect your billing).

Thanks so much for your help with this! If I’ve overlooked anything, please let us know.
And we always love hearing insights and suggestions from our community, so don’t be shy - jump right in!

Thanks,