Dark mode for FigJam

Dark mode is much needed for FigJam

bumping this, really need it.

please, it hurts my eyes so much

Three years have passed…

Its time. […]

Yes, it is time!!!

By using the browser extension called Dark Reader and setting the ‘Theme’ to ‘Filter’ or ‘Filter+’, you can switch to Dark Mode without disrupting the appearance.

Yes, please! Dark mode in FigJam would make such a big difference for my tired eyes. Let’s minimize the unnecessary eye strain - especially important given this is a professional tool and many users are spending huge swaths of time staring at it.

1 Like

Having the option to go dark mode with computer settings would be incredible! :heavy_plus_sign: :one: for DarkMode.

2 Likes

Please bring us Dark Mode for FigJam! <3

1 Like

Darkness… please create a dark mode. Going between all my other applications that have dark mode and then into Figma causes eye strain that I just don’t need! Please, may I have dark mode?

1 Like

:dark_sunglasses: Dark mode please!

2 Likes

You can do it, Figma! Dark mode would be just what the eye doctor ordered =)

2 Likes

Dark mode please!

2 Likes

My eyes were burning after working in FigJam for a while. I couldn’t figure out what was different, until I remembered FigJam is stark white, unlike Figma’s grey background and dark mode.

Please add a dark mode or make the background color adjustable!

2 Likes

My eyes are literally burning whenever I open a FigJam file.

2 Likes

+1 for darkmode

1 Like

We need darkmode!!

1 Like

WTF? 3 years and no implementation of dark mode! Crazy! At this point it feels like the Figma team just wants to torture us with the bright screen!

1 Like

Main reason I hesitate to launch FigJam is this white background that burns my eyes

2 Likes