Dark mode for FigJam

A UI design company that does not support darkmode… Cmom, this is the one feature that is stopping me from using Figma with my teams.

1 Like

Boosting for dark mode. This is the biggest thing stopping me from utilizing your program.

1 Like

OMG dark mode PLEASE! Everyone on my team wants to work in FigJam, and it is like knives in my eyes. We need a little more control over presentation.

2 Likes

Figma / FigJam - You can add grey background instead white - you can do it in just few clicks :slight_smile:
Please

Please enable dark mode for FigJam :pray:

2 Likes

Crazy that it’s been over two years now and still no dark mode for FigJam!!! Whats up with that?

2 Likes

Dark mode for FigJam please! :pray:

1 Like

I’d really like to have a dark mode for the FigJam.
Reason 1 - working at the night.
Reason 2 - when you copy some diagrams or sticky notes created in FigJam to your project in Figma, you need to manually change the stickers’ colors so they don’t look ugly in the dark mode of the project.

5 Likes

Hi, FigJam user, before writing your comment about the necessity of dark theme, think:
Figma not implementing dark theme in FigJam more than 2 years. Do you really think your comment will make a difference? Dont waste time on posting comment. If u need dark theme, use Figma instead of FigJam or look for other whiteboard apps

1 Like

At the very least, it would be amazing if we could get the background so it wasn’t stark white… #FFF is SO straining :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

i am using a large, locked, black box instead of a dark background. the font defaulting to a dark color is still annoying.

gee dark mode would be really great.

Any update about dark mode here in FigJam

No figjam dark mode

3 Likes

Guys guys, its called Whiteboard for a reason. If you want a dark background you should use a Darkboard software instead. jk Figma what u doin?

1 Like

Kraisst, is this still not a thing yet?
+1 for dark mode. Not switching to FigJam until then.

The Obsidian Vault has added dark mode :frowning:
But I not gonna use that, I’m gonna use only FigJam.
Let’s share our tricks for that?)) For example I’m using big dard rectangle as background XD

Go beyond your boundaries

FigJam with dark rectangle as background:

Another software board:

3 Likes

Dark moooooooodddeeee’a!

1 Like