Checking for conflicts is stuck

trying to review and merge changes (small ones) - the screen is stuck on “checking for conflicts” and nothing happens.

1 Like

I experienced this as well yesterday and today. I just reload the file and tried to do the merge several times until it worked. It might be some backend services that time out?

Same here. Happened once. Reloaded the file and it worked again.

Hello everyone! Thank you for reporting this issue.

We have filed a bug and will update when this has been fixed.

In the meantime, please try reloading your file and see if that resolves the issue for you. Thank you for your patience!

Same.
Small file and small branch to test/try. Very slow progress on checking for conflict with eventually getting hung.

Same here. Resolving conflicts screen freezes and eventually goes white :anguished: it’s been like this for three days now and reloading the file has no effect.

Same here.

1 Like

I have the same problem. It’s very slow. Also after 40m of checking for updates I got an error saying the branch could not be merged (modal Merge failed, but we can help).

Same here. I’ve spent the last two hours of my working day trying to resolve only 17 conflicts. This needs to be better. Especially on Enterprise level plans.