1. Describe the bug/issue you’re running into?
I am making a co-op to do / read list document.
Not able to make the document editable makes it impossible to co-work on this document with my group.
My group counts 200+ people of cool UX design individuals.
We want to co-work on an inspiration for future small group/community oriented projects.
2. Are you able to consistently reproduce it? If so what are the steps?
Working as intended, although only going public directly through the figma community is 99% success to me, because there’s no way I would want to make a document url public and editable simultaneously. I would like to keep the URL to myself and only share it with my small community.
3. Share a screenshot, recording, console log, link to the file, etc.
4. Is the issue only happening in desktop app or a specific browser , or both?
Right now there’s no desktop specific FigJam implementation.
5. What OS/version and/or browser/version are you using?
Chromium Win X