I am trying to create a table that scrolls both vertically and horizontally. The table header needs to be able to scroll horizontally but not vertically, and the contents in the table need to scroll vertically and horizontally. I want the table header and contents to scroll horizontally together versus separately. Is there a way to do this?
If I understand your case correctly, then:
- Create a frame (container) of fixed width and height.
- Set it to horizontal scroll in the prototype settings.
- Create the required number of table rows.
- Wrap all table rows except the first row in a frame.
- Set this frame to vertical scroll.
Also, you can see a similar example in this post:
If you want to fix both row and column, then: