Allow copy + paste for text styles on individual letters or part of text

Hi, I’m trying to create a text block that has different fonts inside of it and it’s surprisingly difficult in Figma. The desired result is something like this: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/51/eb/10/51eb10ab5be583010b631e7207c135d9.jpg

I use Option+Command+C to paste style and it works just as expected if I select a whole block of text or any other object.

However, if I select just one letter or word in a text block and want to copy-paste a different style to them, there is no way to make it work. It just doesn’t copy the style unless the whole text block is selected. I have to choose the font and size manually which is time-consuming and strange.

Is there a workaround or a different hotkey combination to apply a style to just one letter in a text block?

I’ve also noticed this and have always wanted it to work. This is either a bug or a feature request.

I just verified this, that is the dumbest thing that copy and paste styles don’t work with part of text

Hey All, thanks for the feedback!

This is currently expected behavior, but we hear you. I’ve edited this topic for clarity and updated it into a feature request to gauge interest from the community. We’ll pass this onto our team for future consideration.