Viewport is broken, glitching while scrolling the page

Hello, community :wave:!

The Figma desktop application glitches when interacting with the viewport.
The problems are repeated on any design layout, complex and not so complex, old and new.

Rebooting doesn’t help, reinstalling doesn’t help, reopening the viewport tab doesn’t help. The drivers on my video card are new and I have no problems with them when working with other software. I never had this problem before, I thought maybe it was my computer mouse, but in my daily work, other products or games the mouse is behaving normally.

Please help me with this problem, maybe someone has encountered this?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Yqyi6w3KHYERiRt3041HPW_Yz9Jhu5V-/view?usp=sharing

Hi @Dimitri, sorry for the trouble!
GPUs have known bugs and may cause rendering glitches when using Figma.
First, I recommend you to check the Figma browser requirements : https://help.figma.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039827194-Figma-browser-requirements#unsupported

Then, please reach out to the support directly for help: here so the team can have a look at it.

Hi, @Celine_Figma. Thank you for your response, but i’ve been talking about desktop app Figma usage, not browser.

Ah sorry, thank you for the clarification!
If it only happens on the Desktop app, I would recommend you to contact directly our support team to have deeper look at it.

In the meantime, I recommend you:

Here’s how to clear the desktop app cache on Mac:

1. Quit the Figma desktop app
  2. Open Terminal.app and enter the following command: rm -rf "$HOME/Library/Application Support/Figma/"{Desktop,DesktopProfile}
  3. Try opening the desktop app again

On Windows:

Run a command line from the Start menu.

1. Close the Figma desktop app.
  2. Open the Start menu and paste the %APPDATA%\\Figma command. Press the Enter key to submit.
  3. In the window, delete the DesktopProfile folder.
  4. Launch the Figma desktop app again.

Hope it helps!

1 Like

Hi, @Celine_Figma . Seems like after second reinstall of the desktop app everything get into place. Can’t find glitches any more. I still don’t figured out what was the reason of my issue, but i should say thanks for your help anyway. Keep it up.

2 Likes