Shortcut not working

My Figma shortcuts are not working anymore. When I press Command + Option + P, it does not open my last run plugin.

Any help, please?

Hi @Boluwatife_Olasupo, Thanks for reaching out about this! Our community here to help in any way we can. Let’s figure this out together!

From my end, this shortcut seems to be working as expected, opening the last-used plugin in the same file.
Also, once I close the file and then reopen it, the ‘Run Last Plugin’ menu option isn’t clickable and the shortcut doesn’t open the last-used plugin.

Just to make sure we’re on the same page, is this happening in the desktop app, in the browser, or both?
Could you please see if you’re able to run the last plugin from the menu when the shortcut isn’t working?

If you could also share a quick video demonstrating the issue (for example, being able to open the Last Plugin from the menu but not with the shortcut), that would be super helpful. If you can turn on key-capture while recording, even better!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon! If I overlooked anything please let us know.
Also, we welcome any insights or suggestions from our community!

Thanks,