Repeat the last operation

1. We constantly do a lot of routine work and we often have to change the parameters of shapes, texts, etc.
    This is especially true if we need to apply the same operations on different objects.
    I suggest, instead of clicking on the panels or navigating menus, use a key combination that will repeat the last successful action.

2. Here is video example
    Another video

3. Would you use a function like this?

3 Likes

I can’t seem to open your links. You can upload videos directly to the forum.

1 Like
1 Like

Oh that seems like a useful feature! Great!

Videos are down, but totally need this! Especially since we can’t currently customize keyboard shortcuts and actions that don’t have a shortcut.

E.g. needed to rasterize avatar ellipses in additional component set, find/selecting all ellipse layers merges or flattens, framing is same issue, so quick key to do each layer individually would be a next best option.

I would LOVE this feature; we use it all the time in Google docs, slides and the keyboard stroke is control+y; that shortcut would not be the best choice in figma due to the well established ‘view outline’ shortcut both in figma and in adobe illustrator. However, I would recommend that it be some kind of keyboard shortcut?

I also need this feature. When I want a bigger screen, I will hide the menu UI. That means I can only increase font size via Ctrl + P. It would be better if I could just do it once and repeat it.