Publishing library with more control

Hi,
Is it possible to get an optional overview to recognize which components/objects are affected at which point when the library is published? When updating the library, I can compare this and also make a decision, which is very helpful :wink:

Thanks a lot

Hi @Micha, Thanks for sharing your thoughts on library publishing. I can see how this feature would be incredibly useful for you.

We use votes to understand what our community is most interested in, which helps us prioritize what we offer. So, we’re always thrilled to see the community’s response!

On a side note, I did a bit of digging in our community and found a request that, while not exactly the same, might also be of interest to you: Preview of what changes have been made exactly to each component before publishing them
Feel free to check it out! If you’d like, we can merge your post with this one, just let us know.

Please don’t forget to cast your vote for your idea! If anyone in our community supports this idea, please show your support by voting!

Thanks!