Is using a keyboard still an option for toggling image parameters?

Hi everybody! Unfortunately, I can’t find the answer in existing topics, so i would be happy to know. Throughout all the years i have used Figma, i can use my laptop keyboard (especially left and right arrow keys) to toggle the image’s basic settings such as exposition, contrast et cetera. It was very useful for precise corrections, but last few weeks this feature is disabled. I wonder why? Is it some troubles with my PC only or this is a sort of major update linked with the reveal of Figma creator keyboard?

that feature was actually pretty useful, and i would be really happy to know what happened

thanks in advance!

Hi there,

Thanks for your post! I’m currently looking into this internally, but I’m also interested in understanding the previous behavior. Were you using Figma on the desktop application or in a browser? Additionally, have you made any changes to your keyboard layout recently?

Thanks,
Toku

hello, i used Figma only in its desktop application form
also, the picture you have provide upper, says nothing to me — this settings or this menu/panel seems to be completely new for me, i never change something here

to clarify, i was just able to toggle the controls with my macbook built in keyboard; there was no extra settings. solely the two keys which are now not supported

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply back. I checked with our internal team and they hope they will investigate if it is a bug or not. So, could you reach out directly to the support team with a copy of your file: https://help.figma.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?

Please make sure you use the email associated with your Figma account, include links to the file in question, and share access with support-share@figma.com. Don’t worry, inviting us to view your file won’t impact your billing.

Thanks for your patience.
Toku