Currently I still see all the files I worked on recently in the Shared file Dashboard even though I left a project. I would like to not see anything from that project anymore How do I reset the Shared file Dashboard, or how do I make sure that I do not see anything from a project I left?
Thanks for flagging this!
To cover some basics, can you try clearing out your desktop apps and or browser cache and see if that helps?
To clear the cache on the desktop app:
You can clear the desktop app cache on a Mac in the Help menu under Troubleshooting .
To use the Terminal app to clear the cache.
- Quit the Figma desktop app.
- Open the Terminal.app and enter the following command:
rm -rf "$HOME/Library/Application Support/Figma"
- Try opening the Figma desktop app again.
Here are instructions to clear your browser cache:
- Google Chrome: Clear all your browsing data to remove offline changes from Figma: Clear cache & cookies - Computer - Google Account Help
- Safari: lets you choose which websites you want to delete data from. You can use this feature to remove data from just Figma: Clear cookies in Safari on Mac - Apple Support
- Mozilla Firefox: lets you choose which websites you want to delete data from. You can use this feature to remove data from just Figma: Manage local site storage settings | Firefox Help
- Microsoft Edge: Delete your browser history to remove any offline changes from Figma: View and delete browser history in Microsoft Edge - Microsoft Support
Note: This will delete any offline changes and prevent you from saving them to Figma. Once you have cleared your browsing history, you will not be able to retrieve any unsaved changes.
If it still doesn’t help, please reach out to our support team, so they can investigate further here.