How to change the look of mouse cursor in figma prototype?

I am looking for a way to change the look of the mouse cursor form an arrow to a circle (more like a formal mobile presentation), but I couldn’t find an effective way?
Any one can help me out here??
Thanks

4 Likes

But you can select a suitable mobile device in the prototype settings, and the default cursor will change to a mobile touch cursor.

3 Likes

Thanks, that helps:)
Definitely a feature should be raised up

3 Likes

Thanks! I could help a fellow student with this…and me of course, cause I couldn´t remember that! :grin:

1 Like

Thanks a lot. That’s great…

For those in a bind when recording a prototype, I found a work around. Download the chrome extension “Cursor Helper” and use the “upload cursor” functionality to upload a transparent png with this graphic.

If the link isn’t accessible, it’s basically:

• 56x56px frame
  • 46x46px circle: #D8DADA, 50%
  • Dropshadow: x=0, y=5, blur=5, spread=-2, #00000=25%

Once you’re done and it’s turned on, just get the prototype URL using the ‘share’ button and paste into chrome. Voila, circle ‘touch’ cursor for your video.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I spent 2 days, still couldn’t find a way to showcase the protoytpe without the background (recording a video), or with the white circle (gif adding a mockup png), now I feel so relieved!

1 Like

I totally get that! It took me a couple days to think of a work-around so I wanted to share it.