Fontproblem in preview mode but displays fine in prototype view

I have a simple setup:

-A button component which is underlined on hover.

In preview mode the font is not displayed correctly. And sometimes the preview mode goes crazy and shows that the font is not loaded, even though it is a system font Arial Black. But I only have this problem with all fonts in preview mode.

Only when I load the prototype does everything work perfectly.
I find it strange that preview mode reacts so differently than prototype mode. I have this problem with all my files in preview mode, that the preview renders the font differently than the prototype mode.

Can someone help me?
I have already reset the cache program cache. But it didn’t help.

Here is the basic file:

And here are some screen-recordings of the problem:

I’ve been getting the exact same issue for weeks, and it’s really annoying. It doesn’t happen consistently though, which is strange. For example I could have two cases of a bold version of the same font type (proxima nova in my case), and while one of them renders perfectly in the preview mode, the other doesn’t and renders as a regular weight.

1 Like

Hey All, thanks for the feedback!

This sounds like a bug that we’re currently investigating. We’ll pass this along to our team to reference as they work on the fix.

1 Like

Hey All, thank you for your patience!

Our team has pushed a fix for this, so if you refresh your tabs, you should be all set!

Please do let us know if you run into any further issues.

Still having this issue, the workaround I’ve found for now is to duplicate the frame that the issue is happening in and preview the new one… Seems to work fine then. Until it breaks again :crazy_face:. I’ve also had a couple of other issues that I had to solve by doing the same thing - couldn’t remember what though.