Every time I try to use figma plugins, I always get the circle wheel. It made it unusable and have to restart every time.
Hi @Tin_Le1 ,
As all of our plugins are created by Community members and not Figma, you’ll need to reach out to the plugin’s creator for help using that plugin or to report any problems.
You can find the support email for each plugin on the plugin’s homepage related.
The plugin’s creator will then report any bugs in Figma to us.
In the meantime, can you please try clearing your cache in your browser and desktop app (if using this), and try accessing a plugin again? This may helps.
You can clear the desktop app cache on a Mac in the Help menu under Troubleshooting. If you’d prefer to manually clear your cache you can:
- Quit the Figma desktop app
- Open Terminal.app and enter the following command:
rm -rf "$HOME/Library/Application Support/Figma"
- Try opening the desktop app again
You can clear the desktop app cache on Windows under the toggle-arrow at the right of the top toolbar under Help > Troubleshooting. If you’d prefer to manually clear your cache you can:
- Close the Figma desktop app
- Open the Start menu, and paste in this, followed by enter:
- In the window that opens, delete the
DesktopProfilefolders if they exist
- Launch the desktop app again
Hope it helps!