Feature Request: Switch accounts on mobile

Hey there,

recently you just have added the abbility to switch accounts in Figma (like between private and professional/company account).
It’s even implemented in the community profile – where you can select your main account (a feature that I love!)

BUT
At least on Android I can‘t switch between accounts on the mobile app (no matter it’s the official, beta or early access version) – you still have to sign out and login with your other account.

Is this a feature you consider to be added in the future?
Somehow the UI feels, like switching is intended and it’s already added to all your other products.

I’ve just added screenshots for better understanding. Both app versions have some sort of team/workspace section, but as I can’t add another account to the app (like on the actual Figma Web/Desktop app), I can’t switch between my accounts (luckily there are two app versions :sweat_smile:)

This is the public Figma android app

This is the beta Figma android app.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Mobile App: Multiple accounts

2 votes have been moved.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Mobile App: Switching between multiple accounts