Feature Request: Mobile Notifications Tab

It would be cool to have a tab in the app replicating the Notification overlay in the desktop app, where you can see all notifications you’re subscribed to in all documents.

1 Like

Just adding some context. This was possible before the dashboard was redesigned. Now the notification bell isn’t visible on mobile. And as such it’s not possible to view notifications for community profiles. It is possible however to view notifications for normal profiles if you go to the dashboard. Being a “creator” this is quite frustrating as I can no longer see who’s interacting with my resources from my mobile.

Regarding the original feature request, the mobile app notifications were released in October 2022.

As far as displaying community notifications in the browser on mobile devices, yes the icon is now hidden due to the panel redesign, and in order for it to appear you have several ways to achieve this:

1. Rotate your device to landscape orientation;
  2. Zoom out using your mobile browser settings;
  3. Switch to the desktop version.

Weirdly enough it’s visible for me.
Not sure if it’s because I’m on iOS or something else :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Good tips @tank666. Thank you.

In this case, shouldn’t be hard for Figma to fix/accommodate.

Just updating this ticket. Now it appears it’s not possible to view these notifications on mobile in landscape mode either :cry:.