Description for project pages

I am working on a huge project with a very large number of layouts. We are required to have many pages within one project.

The problem is that when a new team member arrives, he has to explain everything and review dozens of files and pages inside them in order to figure out where and what lies.

We create separate documentation for all files and pages with descriptions for them. This makes the process as difficult as possible.

I would like to just go to the File and read its description. Go to the page and read a short description to quickly find out what and where.

It would be cool to have something similar to the description in Prototype->Flows

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Figma is so full of details and nice options to make the document easier to handle, and to improve communication across teams - but there’s a place where there’s so much you can do: Pages.

I have a small suggestion for Pages in a project, that can have a huge impact for teams; and it is to create a tool to add small (or not) descriptions to easily track what happens in there, or just to be able to make notes for us or other team members.

1 Like