Copy and paste styles between objects

I’d love to be able to copy and paste styles between objects in a FigJam document. This would allow me to style and keep consistent style within a document more quickly.

I imagine this implemented the same way as in Figma design files. Cmd+alt+C copies all attributes (color, type of container [square, rounded, etc.], text style) or line style attributes (thickness, dashed, arrow(s)) and Cmd+alt+V pastes on all (applicable) selected objects. This should work for shapes, arrows and texts.

Thanks for a great product!

13 Likes

This is a big one in my opinion. In a tool like Figjam where you’re creating diagrams, flows, and in general representations of ideas with shapes, color, size…etc…I’d want to be able to quickly create consistency without having to copy and paste the object itself. Thanks!

2 Likes

Pleeease do this. I’m getting crazy here re-formatting text I c/ped from one Post-It-Note to another.

1 Like

Running into several instances where this would be incredibly handy. Figjam shares many common features and shortcuts with Figma, it only makes sense to have even more consistency when styling elements at scale.

2 Likes

First time using Figjam and got surprised this was not a thing, definitively a time sink for sketching diagrams.

Yes a quick and easy way to copy and paste styles between objects would be most helpful when creating diagrams. Thanks

How is this not a thing in Figma? Do the people designing Figma actually design?

1 Like

Any update on this? I copied a massive state diagram with a bunch of arrows and the arrows aren’t included in the copy… so now I have to manually re-link all of the objects to each other. Huge waste of time.

Same here, it’s such a good feature that is baked into Mac OS, and possible in Figma Design, so why not Figjam? Seems inconsistent and you know sooo many pro-users would use it right?

Even if you could just tell us the reason for it not being implemented, that’d be great, thanks!

1 Like

Marc Kremers in the house :exploding_head:

1 Like

This would be incredibly useful. Even if it’s not exposed in the menus and exists as purely the same keyboard shortcut as Figma.

Not going to switch from Moqups to FigJam until this is a feature. Too important.

1 Like