Components appear duplicated in asset library

After organizing my icon components I noticed some of the categories had duplications and I’m not sure why or how to delete them (pictured below with beginning of duplication selected). The only difference that I can see between the repeated components is that one has clip content selected and the other does not. Has anyone else run into this problem or know how to fix it?

2 Likes

I’m having a similar issue when i search for assets in my main component library. i cannot figure out why this is
Screenshot 2024-04-08 at 1.15.21 PM

Thank you for getting in touch about this! I appreciate you sharing the screenshot.

To begin the troubleshooting process, could you please specify if this issue is happening in the desktop app, the browser, or both?

If this duplicate component in the assets panel issue is related to missing libraries, I have seen cases where clearing the cache has resolved the issue.
Would you mind trying to clear your cache in both the browser and Desktop app to see if that helps:

• For Mac: Go to the Help menu and select Troubleshooting.
  • For Windows: Click on the toggle arrow at the right of the top toolbar, then go to Help > Troubleshooting.

If clearing the cache doesn’t resolve the issue, I recommend reaching out to our support team directly through this link: https://help.figma.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Please use your Figma account email, include direct links to the design file with the duplicated component issue and the library file where the main component is located, and add support-share@figma.com as an Editor to the files (this will not impact your billing).
This way, our support team can investigate further and provide assistance.

Please feel free to let us know if there’s anything else I may have missed. We also welcome any insights or suggestions from our community!

Thank you,