Hi all, we’ve designed prototype for a client using components. When we share the prototype with users to test, some users are experiencing a break in the components specifically regarding the font/line height.
The component, is using auto layout, we are using Tahoma as the typeface and the layout is set to 150%. We’ve tried everything to try and fix this issue but not winning.
Things we have tried:
- Changing the typeface to more common one.
- Component is set to ‘Hug’ and we have tried the alternatives.
- Page is also set to auto layout
Please see the below image for reference of the issue we are facing:
Here is a link to the prototype for further reference: click here.