Is there a way to change the default interaction connection from “on drag” to “on click”?
Why is it always there by default whenever I create a new connection?
Surely there’s some setting that I’m overlooking… or some way that I’m making the connection that is wrong… but my process usually looks like:
- Create the interaction connection between two frames (which makes a drag interaction)
- Open the interaction details panel
- Remove the click interaction
- Change the drag interaction to click
- Remove the default drag interaction that was added
I do this about 70 times per day when I’m prototyping, and it’s pretty annoying.
There’s probably a simple fix to stop this happening, but I can’t figure it out. Please help.