Can't add additional creator to a community file

Is anyone else having trouble adding a creator to a file published in Community? No matter what I type the publish form says “not found.” It’s just @ followed by the handle name, correct? No matter what I type it says “not found.” You’d think “@mike” without the quotes would bring up someone (it does when I type it here), but it doesn’t. My internet is working fine.

Oh! I see the problem. This person I was trying to add (not mike) just provided the requirements so I hadn’t added him as an editor.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. People are added with a “can edit” permission, but there are still no results when I search for them. Interested to hear if there’s a solution

I’m also running into this issue, none of the users on the file are showing up as an option. The requirements from my understanding are:

• they need to be invited into the file (and accepted) at least as a viewer (I made sure they were editors)
  • they need to have a community profile handle configured in thier settings

Both of these are met, and whenever i search in that creators field i get the same “Editor or viewer not found” autocomplete.

Would love to know if thier is a fix to this :slight_smile:

I’m having the same issue, and haven’t found any solution to it.

Does anyone knows how to solve it?