Borders around image exports (@1.5x)

The initial frame/image is 640x120. I export it 1.5x the size. So it’s 960x180. The image then has odd white borders. Sometimes left, top, bottom, right. Also, the coordinates are integers, with no fractions. Am I missing something?!

I don’t fully understand what your screenshot shows on the right but here is the answer:

The screenshot shows that I use the pixel grid and that the object has an integer size (640x120) as well as the scaled size (960x180). Coordinates of the frame is x:280, y:320 (by 1.5x = x:420, y:480) And still, I get a white border (right). Actually, my post just covers all the points you mentioned!?

Check the last paragraph, it specifically talks about exporting at 1.5x.

Yes, I did. It talks about fractional numbers which can happen if you export at 1.5x…

My case:
Image size: 640x120 exporting at 1.5x = 960x180 no fractional numbers
Coordinates: x:280, y:320 exporting at 1.5x = x:420, y:480 no fractional numbers

I still have a white border.

Hmm that’s weird. Are these the absolute coordinates, and not coordinates relative to the frame for example? In this case it sounds like a bug (if the other behavior somehow isn’t a bug haha) and I suggest you to report it to Figma support team via the bug report form. Send them the Figma file example link and the exported file example.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.