Apply for Figma AI Feature

I recently learned about the Figma AI feature and am incredibly excited about its potential.

As a long-time user of Figma, I have always appreciated the innovative tools you provide for designers and creative professionals. The release of Figma AI is particularly exciting to me, as I believe it can significantly enhance the efficiency of design workflows and expand the diversity of creative expression.

I have applied for access to the Figma AI feature for both of my accounts several days ago, but I have yet to receive a response or access. I am very eager to experience the Figma AI feature firsthand, as its powerful capabilities in intelligent design suggestions, automatic layout adjustments, image recognition, and generation can greatly benefit my current work. I am confident that by using Figma AI, I can not only improve my efficiency but also explore unprecedented design possibilities.

I kindly request an update on the status of my application and the opportunity to test the Figma AI feature. I would greatly appreciate and value this opportunity and am willing to provide feedback and suggestions during the usage process to help you further optimize this feature.