Figma is a beast and provides everything you could possibly need, yet FigJam is like a tool designed for babies.
Can we have an advanced mode that presents the tooling in a more professional manner.
- Shape tools should support more granular control over look and styling. i.e. i want a solid white square with different coloured border and border style.
- I’d like to be able to control the skew amount on rects.
- I’d like to be able to set the stroke width and have more stroke styles.
- I’d like to be able to create components in Figma and bring then into FigJam, that resize and scale as they do in Figma.
- I’d like to be able to have preset line styles so i can quickly change them.
- I’d like some auto layout tools that create spider diagrams etc. Just like in Miro.
I’m sure there are some plugins that do elements like this, but i believe this should be defacto standard within FigJam.