Adobe fonts in Figma? Not working

Hello!

I downloaded the Figma font installer so I can use local adobe fonts, but it is not working. Any idea why? I have the local fonts activated on adobe creative cloud.

I have restarted Figma as well.

5 Likes

Can you check for the cloud icon to see if that font is actually “installed for non-adobe apps” (in CC app)? Restart Figma.

I can access my Adobe Fonts in Figma, so it should be possible for you as well.

3 Likes

@Marci Yes! This was the problem, but now I’m having to click the “Re-install for non-Adobe apps” cloud icon for EVERY font in the typefaces. What the heck?! Do you know if there’s a way to do this as a bulk action? Thanks for your answer!

1 Like

This unfortunately does not work for all fonts. I wanted to use “Ivy Presto” in Figma and it is missing the could symbol next to the font name. Any ideas why and how I can solve this? Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-15 um 23.45.39|690x275

3 Likes

@Pony_Wilson Facing the same issue, any work around?

About the cloud icon not showing up, I think it’s a license problem. Some fonts can be used only on Adobe products.

I’m also having the same problem. The adobe fonts are activated, but Figma can’t access them, despite having the Fingma font installer.

Just had a similar problem. I’m signed up for Creative Cloud and Figma using my Google account. I found that logging out and then logging back in on both worked. I can now see the adobe fonts in Figma.

1 Like

There is no surefire way to avoid installation problems with Adobe Creative Cloud, but following the instructions provided by Adobe carefully should help minimize any potential issues. Make sure to have the latest version of the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app installed, and be sure to follow the instructions for your operating system when installing the app. If you experience any problems during the installation process, Adobe’s customer support team should be able to help you troubleshoot the issue. Also you can purchase a new licencia adobe creative cloud Here

Hey there,

Uninstall the font server works for me :slight_smile:

(I’m using a Macbook Pro M1 14 2021 / Monterey 12.4)

2 Likes

When the cloud does not appear, it is already installed

ADOBE FONT that was previously reading is suddenly not reading.
Shortcuts to create components also don’t work.

Computer settings haven’t changed at all.
Reinstalling the program doesn’t change it.

1 Like

Also having this issue - Adobe Font was working fine for me yesterday - now Figma says it’s a missing font

1 Like

Hi. Sorry, I’ve opened my Account Settings and there is no “Adobe Fonts” item that I can click “Connect” to… Any ideas of why? how? What can I do…?

1 Like

I discovered that when you log out of Adobe, you also lose the fonts, which could be a reason why it isn’t working. If you encounter that problem, log in again and simply restart Figma.:see_no_evil: