Love using Figma Starter!
Somehow my assets menu (containing the library of components I am generating on my ‘components’ page) is not updating anymore with the latest components I am generating. This becomes a hastle when wanting to use components generated on my ‘components’ page on my ‘design’ page.
Test component generated on ‘components’ page
No show in asset menu of ‘components’ page
Things I have tried but did not resolve my issue:
- Generated new components at different levels on different pages to see if they would show up in my assets tree → nope (see pics above)
- Renamed a couple of older components to see if it would update in my assets tree → nope
- Created copies of main components and checked if the component functionality still works through all pages (updates) → yes it does!
- Can you force an update/refresh? I looked for a ‘refresh’ button → sorry, could not find (maybe because I am a newbie?)
- Did I do something funky with the naming of my other components?
- Does Starter have a max amount of components you are allowed to have???
Any advice on what to do?